Fool On Fire


When I couldn't breathe
Let the night heal my soul
let the moon and stars take control

I wanna laugh i wanna cry
I cross my heart and hope to look for
Till it's over and then

Time can never mend
The careless whispers of heart or mind
Go insane and out of my mind

Oh...
The sky caves in
Go ahead put my rhymes on trial
Cast me off into exile
Won't come in from the rain
Sees oceans running down the drain
Blue as ice and desire

And these memories lose their meaning
One more for hire, a wonderful liar
When I think of love as something new,
Though I know I'll never lose affection

But if this ever changin
In which we live in
Makes me give in and cry
Makes me feel the way I feel
Say live and let die

No...
Never thought it would end up this way
Here and now, still somehow
I'll do the best that I can
To turn it around

But not! It wasn't that way
Dreams last so long
Even after i was gone

Ah...
I kind of noticed from one night
Trying to remember where it all began
I was got myself a little piece of heaven
Waiting for the time when earth shall be as one

Ectually...
There's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all i'll find
I think it's time we all should come clean
If i'm lost i can look and i will find you

(die-, 22 Juni 2009)
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

0 comments:

terima kasih atas kunjungannya. silahkan menuliskan saran, kritik atau komentar apapun dalam kotak komentar dibawah ini :) dan bila ingin mengkopi, tolong sertakan link dan sumber. tabik!